lower cost-per-click (CPC) than Google AdWords
more users shop on Bing than any other search engine
more spent on average by searchers on Microsoft and Yahoo
What are Bing Ads & how do they work?
Bing Ads is Microsoft’s Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising platform that operates across three popular search engines (Bing, Yahoo and AOL). Here advertisers bid on certain keywords to appear in Bing search results enabling them to drive website traffic and generate sales.
Google dominates the search engine space, so Bing has to offer its clicks for less. This means you can advertise on Bing for a fraction (approximately 33%) of the cost and squeeze every last drop of Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) from your campaigns. With over five billion monthly searches being made on the Microsoft network, you can leverage Bing ads to put your business in front of the right people at the right time and turn their ad clicks into sales.
Bing PPC works much the same way as Google Ads, whereby you bid on keywords related to your website and your ads appear at the top of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). But, just how do these ad results appear at the top of the search results? It’s no act of random chance. It’s the result of expert PPC optimization tactics combined with Bing’s auction algorithm.
See how we’ve helped other businesses growVIEW OUR WORK
Why is Bing Advertising important for your business?
- 50% of people who visit a website from paid ads are more likely to buy than from organic search results
- One-third of people click on a paid search ad because it directly answers their search query
- Bing users shop online 36% more than any other search engine
- People use the Bing search engine to conduct over five million searches a month
- Searchers on Microsoft and Yahoo are likely to spend 21.5% more on average
- Bing has 34% of the desktop search engine market share worldwide
- Cost-per-click (CPC) on Bing Ads is up to 70% lower than Google AdWords