more cost-effective than traditional marketing
higher website conversion rates with content marketing
of marketers are actively investing in content marketing
What is content marketing & how does it work?
Content marketing involves the creation and distribution of valuable, relevant content that attracts target audiences, with the objective of driving measurable results to achieve business objectives.
In today's online landscape, it's not enough to publish a one-off blog or article, it's all about creating highly-targeted, informative content that gets your business noticed in the right way by the right people. A successful content marketing strategy should work to include a range of organic channels for your brand to market on such as social media, email, blogs, videos, podcasts and more. All of which work toward the "bigger picture" of your business, such as building brand awareness and trust, supercharging lead generation or boosting sales.
See how we’ve helped other businesses growVIEW OUR WORK
Why is content marketing important for your business?
- Content marketing increases website conversion rates by more than 5X
- "Content Marketing Strategy" is the most searched query related to content marketing
- 70% of marketers are actively investing in content marketing
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing
- Content marketing generates 3X as many leads as traditional marketing
- 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content per day
- YoY growth in unique site traffic is 7.8X higher for content marketing leaders
- 89% of businesses cite organic as their most effective channel
- 78% of people prefer getting to know businesses via articles rather than ads