cheaper for content marketing than traditional marketing
higher website conversion rates with content marketing
of marketers are actively investing in content marketing
Is our content strategy service suitable for you?
Try our Marketing Estimator tool to get a custom marketing blueprint, suited to your budget, recommending the core services you need to achieve your business goals.Try Marketing Estimator
What is content strategy?
At its core, content strategy is your business's "why." This applies not only to why you are creating content, but why you are targeting a specific audience and how you will provide a solution to their needs. Basically, content strategy is about translating business goals into a comprehensive plan that uses content as the primary means of achieving these objectives.
See how we’ve helped other businesses growSEE OUR WORK
Why content strategy?
- "Content Marketing Strategy" is the most searched query related to content marketing
- 63% of businesses don’t have a documented content strategy
- Of the content marketers who do have a content strategy, 63% use their’s to build loyalty with existing clients
- Nearly 40% of marketers say content marketing is a key part of their overall marketing strategy
- Content marketing increases website conversion rates by more than 5X
- Content marketing generates 3X as many leads as traditional marketing
- YoY growth in unique site traffic is 7.8X higher for content marketing leaders