Of Facebook users who click on ads proceed to purchase
Increase in Conversion Rates (CR) by retargeting
Of Facebook users find a product they want to buy on Facebook
Is Facebook remarketing right for your business?
Try our Marketing Estimator tool to get a custom marketing blueprint, suited to your budget, recommending the core services you need to achieve your business goals.Try Marketing Estimator
What is Facebook remarketing & how does it work?
Facebook remarketing refers to the act of displaying targeted ads to people who have previously visited or engaged with your website or social channels. Technically speaking, remarketing is the process of using Facebook’s tracking pixel to place a cookie in the user's browser so you can essentially follow them around, serving ads on the platform and the extended network.
Facebook remarketing is all about segmentation and timing — putting the right message in front of the right audience at the right time. Our expert remarketing service is fully managed from start to finish — from helping you write your ad to setting up your pixel, optimizing your campaigns and more — so you can sit back and watch your conversions roll in.
See how we’ve helped other businesses growVIEW OUR WORK
Why is Facebook remarketing important for your business?
- 37% of consumers click on retargeted ads because they like the product shown
- 78% of Facebook users discovered a product they wanted to purchase on Facebook
- Around 44% of Facebook users’ purchasing decisions are influenced by ads they view on social media networks
- 26% of Facebook users who click on ads proceed to purchase
- Over 95% of social media marketers named Facebook as the best social network for producing ROI for their clients
- Remarketing ads lead to a 1046% increase in branded search
- Remarketing ads are 76% more likely to get clicks than regular display ads
- Remarketing can increase Conversion Rates (CR) by almost 150%
- Remarketing website visitors are 8X cheaper to reach per click