of users have bought a product they saw on Instagram
of people use Instagram to research products or services
of users made a purchase after seeing an Instagram ad
Is Instagram advertising right for your business?
Try our Marketing Estimator tool to get a custom marketing blueprint, suited to your budget, recommending the core services you need to achieve your business goals.Try Marketing Estimator
What are Instagram ads & how do they work?
Instagram advertising is placing paid ads that are posted as sponsored content on a user’s newsfeed, in between the stories of their friends/pages they follow as well as in Instagram Shopping. Since Instagram is primarily a visual platform, it’s crucial that the image(s) or video that you post resonates with your audience. Like Facebook ads, you are able to target audiences by selecting specific criteria to ensure you are connecting with the right people at the right point in their purchase journey.
Over 92% of Instagram users interact with a brand in some way after seeing a product/service offered by them on the platform. This gives you ample opportunity to drive website traffic, build brand awareness and get the best Return On Investment (ROI) with Instagram advertising. With our expert paid ads team at the helm, we can help you reach millions of Instagrammers who are ready to discover your brand.
See how we’ve helped other businesses growVIEW OUR WORK
Why is Instagram advertising important?
- 1.16 billion users can be reached by ads on Instagram
- 81% of people use Instagram to research products and services
- 92% of Instagram users followed a brand, clicked on their website, or made a purchase after seeing a product/service on the platform
- 30% of users have bought a product they discovered on Instagram
- 200 million Instagram users visit at least one business profile a day
- Instagram’s median engagement rate is 13.5x higher than Facebook posts
- Over 150 million Instagram users communicate with businesses each month
- Approximately 66% of business profile visits come from people who haven’t followed them yet