Of online experiences begin with a search engine
Average conversion rate for SEO leads
Of online orders come from organic, non-paid traffic
Is lead generation SEO right for you?
Try our Marketing Estimator tool to get a custom marketing blueprint, suited to your budget, recommending the core services you need to achieve your business goals.Try Marketing Estimator
What is lead generation SEO & how does it work?
SEO, or search engine optimization, is the practice of increasing your website’s visibility in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), like Google. This ensures that you will rank higher in the SERPs when people search for specific terms you’re trying to rank for, and ultimately this will drive more organic or non-paid traffic to your website.
Now comes the second part: driving these site visitors to convert, which is where lead generation comes in. Lead generation SEO (or lead gen SEO) involves the combination of basic SEO and lead generation tactics, whereby you ensure you optimize your website to connect online searchers to relevant content on your pages, and turn them into paying customers.
Once you’ve attracted high-quality traffic to your website through optimization for search engines and people alike, then you can drive them to convert using expert lead generation tactics. This optimization can take many forms — from keyword research to content creation, mobile friendliness, page load speed, and overall site usability i.e. making sure users have a good user experience on your website.
See how we've helped other businesses growVIEW OUR WORK
Why is lead generation SEO important for your business?
- Leads that come from SEO have a 14.6% average conversion rate
- Organic traffic accounts for 53% of website traffic
- 44% of people begin their online shopping journey with a Google search
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- Over 23% of online orders come from organic, non-paid traffic
- Nearly 80% of online searchers ignore paid ads in search results
- Organic SEO is over five times more effective than PPC advertising