of people begin their shopping journey with a Google search
of all traffic to websites is from organic
of eCommerce traffic comes from search
Is enterprise SEO the right solution for you?
Try our Marketing Estimator tool to get a custom marketing blueprint, suited to your budget, recommending the core services you need to achieve your business goals.Try Our Estimator
What is enterprise SEO & how does it work?
Enterprise SEO is a branch of search engine optimization (SEO) that helps to increase the visibility of your enterprise company in search engine results pages (SERPs) like Google and Bing. This is so your brand ranks higher in the SERPs when people look for products or services you sell, and drives more organic (non-paid) traffic to your website.
But, just how do you crush your competitors in the search results? It’s easy: Enterprise SEO tactics. SEO tactics involve optimizing your website for search engines and humans alike in the following ways: keyword research, link building, content creation, on-page optimization, and overall site usability i.e. website ease of use.
Put in the groundwork starting from today and watch your SEO performance snowball as your organic traffic rolls in, increasing month-on-month.
See how we've helped other businesses growVIEW OUR WORK
Why is enterprise SEO important for your business?
- Organic, or "non paid" traffic accounts for over 53% of all traffic to websites
- 44% of people begin their online shopping journey with a Google search
- SEO has the highest ROI of any eCommerce marketing campaign
- 72% of users who did a Google search visited a store within 8km of where they were searching
- The first five organic results in SERPs account for 67.60% of all the clicks
- 39% of global eCommerce traffic comes from organic search
- Over 23% of eCommerce orders come from organic, non-paid traffic
- Nearly 80% of online searchers ignore paid ads in search results